- What type of pet do you choose as your companion at Hogwarts? An angora rabbit. Come on... really, what do you expect a spinner to say? XD
- While shopping in Hogsmeade you stop by Honeydukes for some sweets. What treats do you purchase for yourself? A sugar quill. I used to carry Red Hots in my pocket during high school for class snacking.
- A potion you are preparing needs an ingredient available only at muggle shops. You don't want to stand out in your wizards robes, so you resort to traditional muggle clothing. Describe your outfit in detail. A sundress, a large floppy hat with flowers on it, and mismatched flip flops.
- What is your favorite subject to study at Hogwarts and why? Probably Charms. It seems like the most useful for day to day life.
- Likewise, what subject is your least favorite and why? History of Magic. I hate HATE boring teachers.
- Back to the potion you were shopping for ingredients for, what type of potion are you making, what color is it, what are the ingredients, and precisely what does the potion do? Nightowl eyes Potion. It's glow stick green (as in it glows). It requires whole lightbulbs from the backsides of lightning bugs. And it increases your ability to see in the dark.. however, the side effects are that you'll end up wearing sunglasses for the next 2 days. ^^;
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Since I've been poked to do this....