Thursday, August 9, 2007

Designing

It's been a while since I've written. To be honest, there hasn't been much to report. My sock for my Hogwarts Swap Pal is coming along nicely. One of the things that's been bothering me is that I am never in time to answer any of the trivia. I am always horribly horribly late. I wonder if people stalk that thread just to answer. =/

Anyways, one of the things I can do to earn some house points is to write a pattern for something Harry Potter. I do have an idea for a sock pattern, but I have never ever written a pattern for something in my life! D= I'm a little (ok, a lot) daunted by the prospect. I'm also not the fastest knitter in the world, so I'm wondering if I'll be able to get it out by the deadline. =(

Something else... it seems like I'll have a sizable amount of sock yarn left over from my Sock Swap making. I'm wondering if I should keep it or send it on to my sock buddy to play with.

No comments: