Monday, May 18, 2009

To Frog or Not to Frog...

I got a free pattern from Michaels and it was for a crochet market bag. I thought it was quite pretty in the picture, but it seems no one on Ravelry has made it yet (or has bothered to post it). But the further along I get on this bag, the more I'm not sure I like it. I don't like sewing stuff up (I mean, something like a bag can easily be done in the round. Especially in crochet!), so why is this pattern done flat? Even the bottom doesn't really make sense.

I'm wondering if I should just frog it and start either on a different bag pattern or even remaking this so I can just crochet it in the round.

On the other hand, I am about halfway done (and put in a lot of time on it). I'm not really looking forward to putting this cotton back onto the mega huge ball it once was.

Guess I'll work on my shawl for a bit while I mull this over. =(

No comments: